To become the owner of a Romanian passport means not only to obtain European citizenship, but also to be a resident of one of the most stunning EU countries, where the spirit of the mystical Middle Ages is combined with the steady development of the IT sector. Romania is a country where traditions are revered, but also a course for the future is always maintained, and the fundamental rights of the people are guaranteed by law.
Thus, EU citizenship is an excellent investment in a better life and the best possible education for you and your loved ones.
Let's make a list of the basic and non-obvious advantages of being a Romanian citizen:
- The legislation of the country allows you to have dual citizenship without renouncing the first one. It should also be noted that you do not need to know the Romanian language fluently to be able to complete the procedure and take the oath.
- You have the right to work legally in any of the EU countries without restrictions
- Your children can acquire Romanian citizenship at the same time as you (completely free of charge)
- Visa-free travel to more than a hundred countries of the world and freedom of movement and residence in any country of the European Union
- You and your children can count on quality European education at top notch universities
- Opportunity to obtain citizenship of a country that demonstrates political stability and rapid economic growth
- A citizen of Romania, regardless of his actual place of residence, is provided with qualified medical care in any country of the European Union
- You can also easily open bank accounts in European countries, get loans and take the reliable financial institutions up on their other advantageous offers
- You have the right to purchase inexpensive commercial or residential real estate in either corner of the EU you like without any additional taxes and fees
- Open your business in Romania, take it to the international market and increase the number of reliable partners
- In addition to all of the above, Romania reveals to you the beautiful nature of the Carpathians, several ski resorts with good slopes, the Black Sea coast, the majestic Danube, ancient castles of Transylvania - picturesque places and a variety of architectural sites that you can fully enjoy as a citizen of this wonderful country