“We know a shortcut” – how to obtain EU citizenship by investment.
Do you consider a quick and assured way of becoming a permanent resident in the European Union?
Then we have a perfect solution for you! Bulgaria - a very beautiful country known for both its ski and seaside resorts. But its advantages do not end there. What will become possible for you when having obtained Bulgarian citizenship:
- getting passports for you and your loved ones without renouncing the first citizenship. The family reunification program has worked flawlessly so far. The procedure consists of you receiving the passport first, while your family obtains a residence permit in Bulgaria for a period of time before applying for citizenship too.
- freedom of travel to more than 150 countries around the world, including Great Britain, Canada and Australia. You no longer need to worry whether a business trip to the desired country will succeed, having been entirely independent of visas.
- The right to live, work and study not only in this country, but also in any EU state of your choosing. Thus, by obtaining Bulgarian citizenship for the whole family, you grant your children a possibility to study in any university in Europe, to have high-quality medical treatment and a prestigious well-paid profession.
- low tax rates - a guarantee of profitable business transactions
- no need to actually reside in the country. However, you will be surprised at a fairly high standard of living along with reasonable prices and good quality of products and services.
- the Bulgarian immigration program does not require investments of no return in the country's economy – what goes around comes around
Ok, as for the initial funding, how much money is needed at the first stage?
You invest from half a million to one million euros in government bonds or intellectual property, get a residence permit in 4-6 months, and citizenship in two years (through a simplified procedure) or after 6 years (a standard one).
Absolutely all investments are repaid, you remain the owner of the investment object. Moreover, you have the right to invest in several things at once and thus get different income. All of these methods are protected, and your money will be safe.
This seems very sensible. Are there any pitfalls?
Obtaining Bulgarian citizenship is a simple, clear and transparent process, there will be no language exams, history and culture knowledge checks. All of our clients successfully obtain passports of countries in which citizenship-by-investment are offered. This is not least due to the thorough review of all documents by our lawyers prior to submission.
We will also advise you on all issues and help you choose the best investment option.
Are there any special requirements for applicants for Bulgarian citizenship?
All points are standard:
- You must be of age (> 18).
- You should not be a citizen of another EU country.
- You have to have no criminal record.
- You need to get a residential address in the country.
To be honest, I am thinking about actually moving to Bulgaria - what are the advantages?
- a moderate climate and a variety of nature: vast coastline, beautiful mountains, hot springs and health resorts
- rich cultural heritage, beautiful traditions, excellent cuisine
- a large number of the population is fluent in both Russian and English
- very low crime rate in the whole country
- reasonable prices for the purchase, rent or maintenance of real estate and cars
- good environmental status and cleaner air