Slovenia, a country in Central Europe, is the green heart of Europe. Here, everyone can find something for themselves. It’s a small country in south eastern Europe south of Austria. Slovenia is a paradise of snow-capped peaks, turquoise-green rivers, and Venetian-style coastline. It is a perfect green safe oasis that offers so much than anywhere else in the world. Slovenia is a country with magnificent culture, gastronomy, and natural wonders. Here, you can witness stunning beauty on every corner.
The Slovenian currency is Euro. Here, people mostly speak English in addition to Slovenian. The capital of Slovenia is Ljubljana and it is also the largest city in Slovenia. In Slovenia, what’s wondrous is that in the morning you will be swimming in the sea and in the afternoon you will be climbing mountains. In Slovenia, people are committed to sustainability. Here, all come together to work as one with nature and put efforts to preserve it for future generations to come.
In Slovenia, you will find ancient forests, crystal clear waters, unspoiled nooks, and remarkable biodiversity. The tradition and customs of Slovenia include interesting stories and legends.
Slovenia is a developed country, with an advanced high-income economy. The country ranks very high in the Human Development Index.
With the acquisition of the passport of the Republic of Slovenia, you become a full citizen not only of this country but also of the European Union. The status of being a Slovenian citizen allows you to:
- Live and work in any country that is part of the alliance;
- Move freely without a visa within the territory of the European Union (including the countries of the Schengen Agreement), the USA and Asia;
- Purchase real estate at economical prices;
- Get quality education as per European standards;
- Get access to social benefits such as - loans, insurance, and various other allowances.
- Submit documents for family reunification in the country;
- Establish your own business in the Old World with favourable development prospects.
Not only this, but you are also getting access to a place with the most picturesque landscapes, snow-capped mountains, smooth lakes, velvet forests. Here you will enjoy the cosy and comfortable living and at the same time, you will enjoy all the advantages of modern civilization. The social safeguard policies of Slovenia will strengthen your faith in the future.
How to get Slovenian citizenship?
The methods of immigration to this country are the following:
- Way of Repatriation: obtaining citizenship for the descendants of the residents who lived or were born on the territory of the former Yugoslavia before June 25, 1991;
- Way of Naturalization (when it is beneficial to the state): granting citizenship for scientific, economic, cultural, national, or other similar important reasons;
- Way of Naturalization (by obtaining either a residence permit, or permanent residence): continued living on the territory of the country and the subsequent acquisition of citizenship, on the grounds of working under an employment contract, getting an education, marriage, or family reunification with a citizen of Slovenia.
Why choose Citizensl?
With Citizensl, you can acquire a happy European life. Our team of legal assistants will make your dream come true of receiving EU passports. We will conduct a thorough citizenship application review of every individual to avoid any issues. We are working for a very long time in the field of migration services. To get reliable and confidential support at every stage of obtaining the citizenship of any European Union, contact us!