Republic of Slovenia Facts and Information
Slovenia, a country in Central Europe, is the green heart of Europe. It is known for its mountains, ski resorts and lakes – where everyone can find something for them. Although it is a small country, it has so much to offer. The country is committed to sustainability. It has ancient forests, crystal clear waters, unspoiled corners, and astonishing biodiversity.
Apart from Slovenian language, most people in Slovenia speak English. The currency of Slovenia is the EURO.
Slovenia is the perfect green and safe oasis. The magnificence of this small region can be felt in its culture, gastronomy and natural wonders. In Slovenia, one can swim in the sea during morning hours and climb mountains in the afternoon. The country holds the most unique stories and experiences that can’t be found anywhere else.
Assured Slovenian Citizenship with Citizensl EU Citizenship Services
Thus, if you are wondering how to obtain a citizenship of this earthly paradise, then feel free to come forward and get in touch with CITIZENSL, a company which provides legal assistance in obtaining EU citizenship.
Anyone with any sort of profile can come forward to obtain the citizenship of the Republic of Sloveniaas the team working at CITIZENSL offers extraordinary help to every individual seeking citizenship of Slovenia.
Still take a look at some of the main points that can help you gain the citizenship of Slovenia without any issues.
Decisive factors for obtaining Slovenian Citizenship
If an individual is a direct descendant of a Slovenian citizen, this means that he/she can qualify for a second passport and can live, work and study in any of the 28 EU member countries without any restrictions.
Slovenian Citizenship can be acquired by birth which means that a person obtains citizenship of the Republic of Slovenia through either of his or her parents provided that the parent is a Slovenian citizen at the time of the birth.
Slovenian citizenship may also be acquired by naturalization. Slovenian Citizenship by Naturalization refers to the state when somebody who is not a citizen of a country at the time of birth but he or she wants to obtain and nationality of that country.
Foreign nationals have to meet following criteria:
- at least 18 years of age.
- guaranteed permanent source of income that can fulfill material and social security.
- Submission of a declaration that with getting the Slovenian citizenship, he/she agrees with the legal system of the Republic of Slovenia
- the person’s Slovenian residence permit has not been annulled.
- the person has not been sentenced to an unconditional detainee of longer than 3 months, and also not conditionally sentence to be detainee with probation longer than one year
- the person’s naturalization should not pose any threat to the public order, security or defense of the State
- the person has cleared all tax obligations.
Don’t lose heart even if you don’t fulfill these criteria as this is where the experts at CITIZENSL will come forward with a few extra steps and will help in the Application for Slovenian Citizenship. Look forward to the greatest Slovenian treasures.
In case of any more queries, feel free to contact us.