Bulgaria or the Republic of Bulgaria is one of the Balkans countries. Bulgaria has sundry topography encompassing the Black Sea shoreline, hilly interior and rivers. The country has a loaded legacy of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts. Culture of Bulgaria has an impact of Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influence. Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria located at the foot of vaulted Vitosha Mountain. Sofia is the largest city in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is encircled by Romania to the north, Serbia and North Macedonia to the west, Greece, and Turkey to the south, and the Black Sea to the east. The most distinguished topographical features of Bulgaria are the Danubian Plain, the Balkan Mountains, the Thracian Plain, and the Rila-Rhodope massif. The country has a varied and changeable climate.
Bulgaria is the sixteenth largest country in Europe. Bulgaria has a market-based financial system and is a budding and developing country with an upper-middle-income economy.
How to Get Bulgarian citizenship?
Before going forward to apply for Bulgarian citizenship, one must go through entire citizenship application review. Here, we are discussing several ways you can go after to get Bulgarian citizenship, they are:
1) Naturalization - This method allows you to attain Bulgarian citizenship on general terms. However, in absence of Bulgarian roots, it becomes difficult for foreigners to obtain Bulgarian citizenship through the process of naturalization. One needs to meet the following requirements to apply for Bulgarian citizenship via naturalization method:
- officially authorized residence in the Republic for at least 10 years;
- no criminal record;
- expertise in the Bulgarian language;
- Renunciation of existing citizenship.
2) one more way of obtaining citizenship (meant for people with definite earnings) is to purchase debt obligations of the Republic of Bulgaria in the amount of 1,000,000 €.
The program is totally safe, as the bonds are issued by the state. The buyer availing this program also get access to receive citizenship for the spouse and children under 18 (unmarried) as well.
3) The spouses of Bulgarian citizens who set off the family reunification route can also apply for Bulgarian citizenship.
In this day and age, the fastest way to acquire Bulgarian citizenship is repatriation; it is a reasonable route. For it, going through your family tree for checking the existence of the ancestors of Bulgarian origin is needed.
Why you should consider Bulgaria?
1. Pleasant climate and a rich range of nature.
2. Prosperous cultural heritage, beautiful traditions and superb cuisine.
3. Most of the Bulgarian population is fluent in Russian as well as English Language.
4. Extremely low crime rate.
5. Economically reasonable in matters of purchase, rent, or maintenance of the real estate.
6. Excellent ecological status and fresh air
7. Obtain passports for you and your family without renouncing the primary citizenship by availing the family reunification program which is flawlessly successful.
8. Very less travel restrictions to more than 150 countries around the world.
9. The right to reside, work and study in any EU state of your preference.
10. Have first-class medical treatment.
11. Low tax tariff.
12. A comparatively high standard of living at reasonable prices and access to high-quality products and services.
Citizensl is a squad of specialists that has been offering services for attaining EU citizenship. It has been in the industry for over 12 years. With Citizensl, you will get hold of expert service and swiftness in obtaining documents.
Contact us for more details.