The country where the day of bravery is celebrated, and the "lion" is the national currency, an ancient land with a rich history and wonderful nature, seaside and ski resorts, very affordable prices and excellent environmental conditions.
These attractive prospects make more and more people think about obtaining Bulgarian passport. In addition, the legislation, which allows dual citizenship, gives great opportunities for doing business in two countries at once.
Bulgaria, being a member of the European Union, grants its subjects full rights of EU citizens, including:
- Visa-Free entry to more than 130 countries of the world;
- Living and working in any country that is part of the alliance;
- High level of social security and free health care in the EU;
- Great prospects for running your own business;
- Dual citizenship is allowed;
- Flexible tax policy;
- The right to purchase real estate in any European country;
- Possibility of acquiring EU citizenship for the whole family;
- Providing a decent standard of living.
There are several ways to become a Bulgarian citizen:
1) Naturalization (allows you to obtain Bulgarian citizenship on general terms). The absence of Bulgarian roots or a large investment amount leads foreigners to the most difficult and longest way to obtain Bulgarian citizenship - naturalization. Any foreigner who meets the following requirements can apply for Bulgarian citizenship:
- legal residence in the Republic for at least 10 years;
- being of age;
- having no criminal record;
- proficiency in the Bulgarian language
- renunciation of current citizenship.
2) Another quite affordable way of obtaining citizenship (for people with certain means) is to buy debt obligations of the Republic of Bulgaria in the amount of 1,000,000 €.
The program is absolutely safe, as the bonds are issued by the state. In this case the spouse and children under 18 (who have not yet married) will receive citizenship along with the buyer.
3) One more group of people who can apply for Bulgarian citizenship are, of course, the spouses of Bulgarian citizens who initiate the family reunification procedure.
4) However, since the fastest way to obtain Bulgarian citizenship nowadays is repatriation, it is a reasonable course, first of all, to check your family tree for the presence of the ancestors of Bulgarian origin.
Repatriation implies an acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship in a simplified manner. The foreigner must provide evidence that a direct relative (one of the grandparents, father or mother) is (or was) of Bulgarian nationality. Addressing to our specialists will help you prove your Bulgarian origin at the State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad (DABCH) and obtain Bulgarian citizenship sooner. We provide:
- Full support at all stages;
- Flawless paperwork in accordance with the requirements of European legislation;
- Simplified and accelerated acquisition process;
- Confidentiality and protection of personal data;
- Saving of your time, effort and money.