If you are all for healthy environment and dream of living in a green zone in every sense of the word, you are welcome to Estonia. This is the so-called E-state, where the segment of online commerce and services is one of the most developed both in Europe and around the globe. But, in addition to being able to reside in any of the EU countries, a document of a citizen of the Republic of Estonia will allow you to visit the USA, Canada, New Zealand, almost all Latin American countries and a number of Asian countries visa-free. Estonians can also order visas to Australia and India in a simplified manner and online. The proverbial "multipassport" will become a reality for you!
Estonian citizenship can be obtained in the following ways:
- By birthright, if at least one of the parents was a citizen at the time of the child's birth;
- By naturalization (after 8 years of permanent living in the country);
- By the procedure of restoration, if the person had citizenship as a minor;
- By the principle of succession - if you are a descendant of an Estonian citizen.
One of the easiest ways to emigrate to Estonia is to obtain citizenship by origin. It is enough to prove that one of your direct ancestors was a citizen of the First Independent Republic of Estonia, and this citizenship was transferred to you.
We will be able to tell you more about all the particulars of each method during a private consultation.
However, just registering a legal entity with a minimum authorized capital is enough to obtain a residence permit. In addition to that, the existence of an official company creates an opportunity for its foreign founder (as a person) to purchase real estate and lands in Estonia.
Among the main advantages of doing business in Estonia are the following:
- Estonian company management can be carried out remotely;
- Taxes are quite moderate;
- There are no social payments for the wages of non-resident employees;
- Minimum authorized capital amount requirements;
- There are Russian-speaking clerks in all the banking institutions;
There is no tax on retained earnings in Estonia, therefore, by opening a company here, you can reinvest money in the further development of the company and not incur unnecessary costs. At the same time, the country does not have a negative “offshore” reputation.
And there are no strict criteria for the subsequent extension of the residence permit, by the way.
We, in turn, will assist you with the paperwork for applying for a residence permit (questionnaires, application forms, legal justification) and developing a business-plan for your legal entity that meets the criteria of the Startup Commission and the Immigration Office in Estonia.