Choosing the fastest and most rewarding way to move to one of the peaceful and beautiful locations of Central Europe, you should definitely consider Hungary. This is one of the oldest states in the continent with a mild climate, rich history, diverse nature, and its main city, Budapest, is in its turn not only a temple of art and culture, but also the only capital of Europe which is at the same time a health resort.
Having obtained the citizenship of this wonderful country, characterized by a high level of economic and social development, you will automatically gain access to all the benefits of living in the EU:
- higher quality of life, medicine and education;
- a choice to study, live and work in any of the EU countries;
- visa-free entry to the Schengen area.
There are 2 ways to become a Hungarian citizen:
- by Naturalization
- by Repatriation
1) To obtain Hungarian citizenship by Naturalization presumes, at least, a permanent residence in the country, good working knowledge of the language and a regular income. According to the Hungarian Citizenship Law, the basis for obtaining a Hungarian passport can be the marriage to a citizen of this country or guardianship of a minor Hungarian. In those cases, the terms of obtaining citizenship can be significantly decreased.
2) Hungarian Citizenship by Repatriation: The program is aimed at those who were born or used to live in Southern Slovakia, Transylvania, Vojvodina or the current Transcarpathian region of Ukraine before 1920 or from 1938 to 1945, including their descendants. We will help you to determine whether you have grounds for submitting documents, as well as prepare the necessary paperwork.
A foreigner can also receive permanent residential status for the whole family through his investments in the country's economy. In this case it is not necessary to study the language and continuous stay on the territory of the republic is not required as well.That also makes it possible to live freely in either Hungary or in any other EU country. Along with this, the resident takes his first step towards obtaining citizenship. The status is renewed every few years.
And if you have already become a citizen of Hungary, then your relatives will also be able to apply for citizenship in a simplified manner, while you can have a choice to stay permanently in your home country or in any other corner of the EU.