The Island of Jersey, celebrated by Victor Hugo, is located in the English Channel, between Great Britain and France, and is one of the three crown domains of the United Kingdom. The main advantages of the Channel Islands residence permit program are: lower costs, favorable taxation regimes and a relatively simple application procedure (in comparison with United Kingdom). Furthermore, obtaining a residence permit on the Island of Jersey, in turn, allows you to apply for British citizenship over time.
This little piece of land with a small number of people living on it is very attractive for vacation and residence, with its unspoiled beaches, stylish buildings, gentle sea waves, improved infrastructure and a high quality of life. In short, Jersey has a favorable climate and positive prospects for socio-economic development. The school education is arranged according to the British model. There are also different “extracurricular” activities for every taste, you can choose from surfing, yachting, golf, diving, water skiing and fishing. Jersey has an impressive cuisine that is not found anywhere else in the world, it combines the best gastronomic traditions of Great Britain and France.
Immigration to Jersey can automatically lead to obtaining British citizenship in exchange for investment in the economy of the island. A residence permit allows you to open your own legal entity, hire employees and use other advantages of your new status, which are:
- Visa-free entry to the UK, as well as free movement within the United Migration Area, which includes the UK and Ireland, the Isle of Man and all the Channel Islands;
- Good chances of gaining admission into many British universities;
- The opportunity to obtain a residence permit for the whole family, regardless of how well the applicant speaks and understands English;
- In Jersey there is no capital gains tax, capital transfer tax or purchase tax, and low interest rates of corporation tax;
- Living on the Island of Jersey means being connected to the central artery of the European economy. Jersey is just an hour's flight from London. It is very convenient for people who have financial dealings in the city.
Our specialists will carefully study the circumstances of your case and will take all the necessary steps to help you to prepare the paperwork that meets the requirements of the program right up to the approval of your application.
Just imagine that ancient low-rise architecture, beautiful and rare fauna, epic sheer sea cliffs and endless flowering meadows… The Island of Jersey is not only a great place for business development, but also a picturesque corner of the planet for a composed life.
Get a free legal consultation
Our consultation is in English only