A small republic in the Schengen area, where the nature is respected, one that has its own "Vatican" of artists and other creative people, as well as a patented "national perfume". A country characterized by many unusual traditions, not least due to its interesting and rich history. It is in Lithuania that East and West meet in the most dynamic way, accompanied by the reserved North.
If you have been constantly living in this amazing country (where many people, by the way, still speak Russian) for the last 10 years, then you not only already have the right to obtain citizenship, but, most likely, you know as well as we do about the advantages of this miniature and modern European state.
And all the other foreigners, who are looking forward to experiencing the many benefits of being in the EU, can, with our help, acquire citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania using a simplified procedure (regardless of their permanent residence), or do so on other grounds stipulated by international treaties of the Republic of Lithuania. Particularly, by applying for either repatriation, or restoration of citizenship, or naturalization.
Naturally, the paperwork on any basis for obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania has a number of requirements to consider. We value your time, and do not intend to involve you in any processes that do not require your presence, therefore we strongly recommend prior consultation.
We, from our side,
- make sure that you have all the necessary documentation (taking into account the latest changes in legislation),
- individually consider each particular case and offer the best possible solution,
- provide legal support and the completion of paperwork necessary for applying for citizenship, residence visa or permanent residence, help with registration of a legal entity,
- advise you on the difficulties that may arise and suggest further steps to be taken,
- control at all stages: from collecting data to receiving the final answer,
With the receiving of a passport of the Republic of Lithuania, you become a citizen not only of this country. This status allows you to live, study, work and move freely throughout the European Union.
Call us /// or submit your questions by e-mail ///, and we will contact you promptly.