One of the safest and most untroubled countries with a respectful attitude towards wildlife. Its name contains the word "love", in the kitchen there are pasta and strudel, the roads are very similar to those in Germany, its sea is the Adriatic, its mountains are the Alps, and its language is a bit like Russian.
A country superior to all the others from Eastern Europe in terms of ecological situation and the standards of living, which has absorbed the best from its neighbors, but has retained its cozy uniqueness. It can rightfully be called the country of one’s dreams.
Ladies and Gentlemen! We are ready to provide assistance and organize full client support in applying to the citizenship of Slovenia.
The ways of immigration to this country are the following:
- Repatriation: obtaining citizenship for the descendants of the residents who lived or were born on the territory of the former Yugoslavia before June 25, 1991;
- Naturalization (when it is beneficial to the state): granting citizenship for scientific, economic, cultural, national or similarly important reasons;
- Naturalization by obtaining either a residence permit, or permanent residence: continued living on the territory of the country and the subsequent acquisition of citizenship, providing (as a basis for the application) the registration of a legal entity, or work under an employment contract, getting an education, marriage or family reunification with a citizen of Slovenia.
Our main sphere of activity is to provide assistance in obtaining citizenship in a simplified manner, within a few months from the date of submission of the paperwork, without thorough knowledge of the Slovenian language, without renouncing the first citizenship and also without the requirement for the applicant to reside in the country in the future. If the Client does not have information about his Slovenian ancestors, our company will take on the task to prove their existence.
To examine your family tree, you only need to send us scanned copies of your passport and a completed application form, which we provide by email in advance upon request.
Familiarization with the documents and determination of the scope of work will take 2-3 working days, and a full processing will take no more than 8 months. Our experts will consult and advise you on the first steps you need to take to receive eventually a positive reply. With the acquiring of the passport of the Republic of Slovenia, you become a full citizen not only of this country, but also of the European Union. This status allows you to:
- Live and work in any country that is part of the alliance;
- Move freely within the territory of the European Union (including the countries of the Schengen Agreement), the USA and Asia;
- Purchase real estate at affordable prices;
- Achieve quality education according to European standards;
- Have access to social benefits: loans, insurance, various allowances.
- Submit documents for family reunification in the country;
- Establish your own business in the Old World with favorable development prospects.
Don’t forget, that you also arrive to a place of most picturesque landscapes, snow-capped mountains, smooth lakes, velvet forests ... Here you can live cozy and comfortably and at the same time enjoy all the advantages of a modern civilization. And social safeguard policies will strengthen your faith in the future.
Get a free legal consultation
Our consultation is in English only